Monday, February 28, 2011

Shokz Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide & Campaign Guide




About the Guide

The Shokz Guide is the complete Starcraft 2 Mastery Guide. The Starcraft 2 Guide is an in-depth guide teaching you how to master the Terran, Protoss, and Zerg. Learn the top strategies and play styles of all three races to earn your way to #1 rank Diamond.

The Starcraft 2 Guide teaches you every aspect of the game giving you the advantage against any opponent. The Guide has the top strategies used by the pros so you can learn how to micro and macro like a diamond player and take over your diamond division.
Starcraft 2 Leauges

Along with covering all three races and battle.net strategies the Starcraft 2 Guide has a complete campaign walkthrough guide. Our campaign walkthrough guide takes you through all missions with step-by-step instructions while preparing you for battle.net gameplay.

Member Testimonials

Alex: Gold League

“Hey man, just wanted to say good job on your site! I recently read up on your void ray rush and played a 2on2. My teammate left as soon as the game began and I managed to beat them both thanks to your guide! Thank you so much and keep up the good work!”
Jason: Diamond League

“I’ve been using the terran build orders and some strategies and yesterday i reached #1 in diamond. Just wanted to say “thanks” ..”
Violet: Diamond League

“I’m a newbie to StarCraft II and I will be honest, it’s the first time I ever tried grasping a real time strategy game so it’s all a really new thing to me. Going from FPS shooter to RTS was quite a leap for me. At first I was stuck on the very end of the bronze league and now with the help of your strategies I am slowly improving and learning to play much better but still stuck in the middle. I admit I do better at 2v2 than I do in 1v1, my friend and I work wonders when we have a sound plan. My 1v1 still needs a lot of work but this guide has definitely helped me so I thank you Shokz and keep the strategies coming! =)”
Ivan: Silver League

“Thank you very much for the quick reply! Following your guide I have just been promoted to the Gold League from Silver in 1v1 :) Protoss stalker/colossus or void rays ftw! Thanks for improving my game.”
Larry: Copper League

“Hey Shokz, This Guide is Great! I’m new to Starcraft and I was really skeptical at first because I have never bought an online guide before, but after going through all these strategies, I now know a ton more about each unit and the game in general. I win all the time and feel like a pro!”
Niel: Platinum League

“I just finished my placement matches and went 4-1… and the one loss was ridiculously close. They’ve stuck me in the middle of a platinum league – which I’m very excited about. Amazing what a few pointers can do!!! Shokz guide makes all the difference. It’s not that I’m following some printed out set of instructions. I’m actually changing the way I naturally play. The most useful things are the simplest… like never stop building probes, don’t forget the chrono boost all game long, keep spending your money, etc.

One of the most important for me, probably above all, is don’t be in a hurry to finish them off. I usually like to start the game off with a backdoor warp prism on their mineral line (almost always works). But then I’d hurry to attack so they didn’t have time to recover. BUT, waiting so my resource advantage has a time to develop makes all the difference. So instead of attacking when we’re still even, I just expand and take map control. The unit and strategy guides are important, and I’m reading them to expand my game. The early return is the quickest (it’s amazing), but I’m sure I can keep getting better and pull up to the diamond level”
Adeel: Copper League

“I was a really (REALLY) god awful player. My mind would just freeze up when I saw all the options I had and before I could build any substantial structures, my friends would wipe me out of the game. But ever since I started reading your guide I’ve improved very quickly and feel like you have given me a chance against my veteran friends. Thank you for that.”
James: Gold League

“I’ve got to say, i am just stunned at how amazing this guide is. that may sound cheesy but i thought SC2 was just about wining,and winning again, but it makes sence to have that mind state.”
Wesely: Platinum League

“I have been playing StarCraft 2 sense the beta came out but I always seemed to be going down I the the ladders from gold to silver or from silver to copper but with this guide i have been able to move up in the ladder. i have just moved from gold to platinum and still getting better. Shokz your guide is top notch.”
 To get a copy of this guide, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment